All Fall/Winter Weekly Music Theory and History Programs are open for enrolment. Courses begin Monday October 17 2016 and follow a weekly schedule with a break in December and March. These weekly courses will prepare students for the May 2017 RCM music theory and history exams. This session will be the final session under the old theory syllabus.
- Comprehensive Rudiments – Basic through Advanced (Levels 5-8 equivalent)
- Basic Harmony (Level 9 Harmony)
- Intermediate Harmony (Level 10 Harmony & Counterpoint)
- History 1: An Overview (Level 9 History)
- History 2: Middle Ages to Classical (Level 10 History)
Please visit http://evdokimoff.net/course/category.php?id=8 for details.