A one hour private weekly lesson beginning September 14, 2020 and ending on January 24, 2021 with time off during Winter Break. All private online lessons are conducted via Skype or Zoom. This program is suitable for music theory students ages 14 and up, studying at Level 8 RCM theory and above.
New students: please register for a free trial lesson before enrolling in a weekly private lesson. We will choose a lesson time once I've had a chance to meet with you.
Students should plan on two terms of study for each of the programs listed below. We will assume that the agreed lesson time chosen in Term 1 will continue for Term 2.
Age Requirement: ages 14 and up
- Comprehensive Theory: For music students without any theory background who wish to write RCM Level 8 theory exam.
- RCM Level 9 Harmony Prerequisites: Level 8 Theory
- RCM Level 10 Harmony & Counterpoint Prerequisites: Level 9 Harmony
- RCM Level 9 History Prerequisites: Level 8 Theory
- RCM Level 10 History Prerequisites: Level 9 History, Level 9 Harmony
- RCM ARCT Studies: ARCT students should enrol under this program.
Students will be asked to purchase texts and practice exams corresponding to their program of study. We use the RCM Celebrate Theory series, available from your local music store and online.
We accept ongoing enrolment. Contact me via the messaging system if you wish to enrol in private lessons mid-term.